[wpspoiler name="Ahava Protest 13/10/12" style="wpui-light"][nggallery id=1][/wpspoiler]
- No Events Available
- Heather on Israeli weapons, money and the peace process: the link?
- JAQUELINE on Retirement Giant TIAA-CREF Drops $73m in Caterpillar stocks
- Mark Pickard on Archbishop Desmond Tutu Endorses Our Campaign!
- stuart wragg on OSS Statement on BDS SA Chanting Shoot the Jew
- Jonas on Germany comes out in support of proper labelling for settlement goods!
June 24, 2013
December 17, 2012
April 18, 2013
November 06, 2013
October 28, 2013
October 02, 2013
October 01, 2013
September 30, 2013
ACDP administrative detention Ahava Apartheid BDS BDS South Africa Caterpillar Denmark Department of Trade and Industry EU Football Gaza Green Line Hebron housing demolitions hunger strike IDF IFP illegal occupation illegal settlements international law Israel Kairos Migros Minister Rob Davies occupation occupied Palestine territories Open Shuhada Street Palestine product labeling Relabeling resource pillage Rob Davies settlement goods settlement products settlements settlers Settler violence South Africa South African Cabinet South African Zionist Federation Switzerland The Notice West Bank zionist