[wpspoiler name="Ahava Protest 13/10/12" style="wpui-light"][nggallery id=1][/wpspoiler]
- admin on Wellness Warehouse Agrees to Re-Label Ahava Products!
- Gideon78 on Wellness Warehouse Agrees to Re-Label Ahava Products!
- South African government criticised for Israeli product labelling compromise | Cii Broadcasting on About
- peach on EU to Crack Down on Settlement Products
- footer on Trade and Industry Portfolio Committee endorse new notice on proper labelling
December 17, 2012
February 15, 2013
May 22, 2013
April 18, 2013
March 28, 2013
ACDP administrative detention Ahava Apartheid BDS BDS South Africa Caterpillar Denmark Department of Trade and Industry EU Football Gaza Green Line Hamas Hebron housing demolitions hunger strike IFP illegal occupation illegal settlements international law Israel Kairos Migros Minister Rob Davies occupation occupied Palestine territories Open Shuhada Street Palestine petition product labeling Relabeling resource pillage Rob Davies settlement goods settlements settlers Settler violence South Africa South African Cabinet South African Zionist Federation Switzerland The Notice West Bank zionist